Kenneth Rayson opened his first workshop in Market Overton in 1976 to offer customers a bespoke joinery services encompassing manufacture, fitting and also conservation work.
Joined by his sons, Steven and Ian, in 1986 and 1988 respectively, Kenneth Rayson and Sons Ltd grew steadily and in 1999 moved to larger premises at Stoke Rochford, which today offers CNC machinery to complement the company’s traditional joinery methods
Kenneth Rayson and Sons’ team of experienced carpenters and joiners can offer joinery services including:
- Joinery – Bespoke and Volume
- Windows – All types including box, sash, casement and Yorkshire-sliders.
- Door and Door frames – traditionally made in both softwood and hardwood.
- Staircases – including curved staircases and handrails.
- Conservatories – timber framed construction in Douglas-fir and hardwood.
- Shop fittings – manufacture of wood-related shop fittings.
- Roofing – design, construction and fitting of traditional and complex architectural bespoke roofs
For more details please contact us